Alu Paratha Breakfast
2/2 tsp Amchur powder
sparkling finely chopped coriander
3 cups Wheat flour
three tsp Dhania powder
five-6 Potatoes - boiled, grated & mashed
three tsp crimson chilli powder
2 tsp Garam masala
Alu Paratha Method:
- Knead wheat flour like chapatti dough.
- blend all the substances under 'filling'.
- put the filling in a rolled out paratha, near the ends and roll again.
- Roast it on tawa with little ghee/butter.
- Serve warm with yoghurt (mixed with kala namak & some chilli powder), pickle and papad.
- Alu Paratha Breakfast is very tasty and Alu Paratha Breakfast is enjoy cooking.