Ari Pathiri Breakfast
Ari Pathiri ingredients:
Salt to taste
2 half cupWater
2 half of cupRice/Pathiri flour
Ari Pathiri Method:
- Add salt to the water and produce it to a boil. (you could add some coconut to the water to enrich the flavor).
- lessen the flame to low and add the flour. blend everything properly.
- transfer off and go away it for 2 minutes.
- when the dough is still warm, knead it properly like a chappatti dough.
- Make small lemon sized balls.
- Roll it out the use of a chappatti rolling pin and or with hand and or with pathiri press. (you could use little rice flour to save you it from sticking. you may additionally use a lunchbox lid to cut the rolled out pathiri in a nice and clean circle to make it greater eye attractive.)
- heat a griddle(tawa) on excessive heat after which lessen the flame to medium.
- transfer the rolled out pathiri lightly to the new tawa.
- Imeedietely sprinkle some water on the top floor to prevent it from getting dried up.
- while one side starts cooking, flip and cook dinner the other aspect. Repeat the flipping over again.
- using the again of a spoon or a folded paper towel, press gently at the pathiri for it to sing his own praises.
- remove it from the griddle. Serve with chicken curry or some other gravy.
- Ari Pathiri Breakfast is very tasty and Ari Pathiri Breakfast is enjoy cooking.