Instant Dhokla Breakfast recipe
Instant Dhokla ingredients:
3 tsp eno powder
2/2 tsp sugar
3 inexperienced chilly
2 cup water
2 tbsp oil
2 1/2 cup gram flour
3 tsp flour
10-12 curry leaves
2 tsp mustard seeds
2/4 tsp salt
How to create instant dhokla:
- Mix gram flour, flour and one cup water.
- Grease a instrumentation.
- Heat water in an exceedingly steriliser and place sieve (jaali) thereon.
- Now add eno powder.
- Immediately pour this mixture within the lubricated instrumentation.
- Place it on jaali and canopy the cooking utensil.
- Remove the whistle of the cooking utensil.
- Let it cook at high flame for quarter-hour.
- Then do away with the dhoklas out of the instrumentation and remove items once it's cooled.
- Heat oil in an exceedingly pan and crackle mustard seeds. Then place curry leaves.
- Finely chop inexperienced chilies.
- Pour this on dhoklas.
- Put a pair of cup water, sugar and juice in an exceedingly instrumentation and place all dhoklas in it.
- After five minutes do away with additional water.
- Garnish with finely sliced dhania patti.
- Serve with some condiment.
- Instant Dhokla Breakfast is very tasty and Instant Dhokla Breakfast is enjoy cooking.