Kaju Uttapam Breakfast recipe
Kaju Uttapam ingredients:
2 tsp coriander leaves)
15-16 edible nut
2 tsp salt
3 cup rice
a piece ginger
oil for cookery
2 cup split black gram lentil
3 inexperienced chilly
Kaju uttapam method:
- Soak rice and decalitre individually for concerning half-dozen hours.
- Then grind them individually.
- Mix them during a instrumentation and add salt.
- Cover and leave for fermentation for twelve hours.
- Finely chop adrak, pyaj, hari mirch, tomato and dhania.
- Cut kaju conjointly into items.
- Mix lal mirch in chawal batter.
- Heat a non stick pan/tawa and unfold one tbsp batter thereon.
- Spread sliced vegetables and kaju thereon.
- Cook at low flame and grease it on the corners and switch it to cook the opposite aspect.
- Serve it hot.
- If the batter sticks on a tawa, add very little salt to the oil and grease the corners in order that uttapam won't stick on tawa.
- Cook it at low flame to form it tastier.
- Kaju Uttapam Breakfast is very tasty and Kaju Uttapam Breakfast is enjoy cooking.