Makki Paneer Pakora recipe
salt to flavor
3 tsp ginger chopped
3 tsp garlic chopped
half of tsp cumin powder
2 table spoon coriander some leaves chopped
100 gms cottage cheese
two hundred gm corn fresh
3 green chilli chopped
for deep frying oil
2 cup milk
2 3/four tsp dry mango powder amchur
2 onion chopped
- over heat the some corn in a blender.
- heat up oil in a pan, mix in reduce ginger and garlic and stir fry till red.
- Grate the cottage cheese.
- blend in overwhelmed corn and stir fry.
- mix in salt and blend.
- mix in milk and stir fry to get a creamy texture.
- when the corn is cooked, switch to a round dish and funky.
- blend in grated paneer, reduce onion, amchur powder, cut green chillies, cumin powderand cut coriander leaves.
- modify salt and mix well.
- mix in besan for binding and blend in a little milk if the combination is simply too thick.
- Make even sized balls with hand or tablespoon.
- warmth up oil and deep fry the pakoras on medium warmness up till golden brown.
- put off and maintain on an absorbent paper to soak extra oil.
- Makki Paneer Pakora recipe is very tasty and Makki Paneer Pakora recipe enjoy cooking.