Moong (green Gram) Soup
Moong (green Gram) Soup ingredients:
three Tomato (small size)
2 tsp Oil/Butter
2 tsp Chopped garlic
As in step with taste Sale and pepper powder
2 tbsp Chopped onion
three/2 cup Moong
3 Potato (small size)
Moong (green Gram) Soup Method:
- Soak Moong (green gram) in drink water for 4 to 6 hours. Wash and drain the water. placed the soaked moong in a stress cooker. Peel the potato skin and reduce it into large pieces. reduce tomato additionally into huge pieces. upload each potato and tomato to the moong. add 2 to a few cups of water and strain prepare dinner for three to 4 whistles.
- as soon as it cooled down, put off the lid and put the cooked elements in a mixie and make it to a quality paste.
- In a thick bottomed vessel upload oil or butter. while it's miles hot upload chopped garlic and fry until it come to be mild brown. upload chopped onion and fry that small too to a light brown. add the moong paste in conjunction with required water to make it liquid. bring to boil. while it starts boiling, put off from stove.
- Pour it into soup bowls and sprinkle required salt /pepper powder and Serve with corn chips or carrot slices.
- Moong (green Gram) Soup is very tasty and Moong (green Gram) Soup is enjoy cooking.