Onion Dosa Recipe
Onion Dosa ingredients:
oil as needed
2 1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp fenugreek seeds
500 gram potato
2/4 tsp turmeric powder
2/2 tsp red chilly powder
4 cup rice
2 cup split black gram lentil
300 gram onion
2 tsp mustard seeds
12-14 curry leaves
Onion Dosa method:
- Soak rice, dkl and Danu methi for six hours.
- Then grind them to a fine skinny batter by adding very little water.
- Add salt thereto and leave it coated for twelve hours for fermentation.
- Peel potato and remove tiny items.
- Chop onion into long items.
- Heat two tbsp oil in a very pan and crackle rai and curry leaves.
- Then fry onion in it till it turns brown.
- Now place alu, 1/2 tsp salt, lal mirch, haldi in it.
- Fry for two minutes and take away it from the flame. Keep it aside for stuffing.
- Now heat a non stick tawa and unfold one tbsp of the batter on the total of the pan.
- When roast unfold onion mixture on that.
- Grease all the corners with oil.
- Roll and take away it from the flame.
- Put very little water on the tawa and wipe it with a clean material before creating every dosa.
- Serve them hot with hot sambhar and Indian relish.
- Onion Dosa Breakfast is very tasty and Onion Dosa Breakfast is enjoy cooking.