Onion Uthappam Breakfast Recipe
Onion Uthappam ingredients:
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp red chilly powder
2 cup rice
2 green chilly
1 piece ginger
1 cup split black gram lentil
1 tsp coriander leaves
Onion uttapam method:
- Soak rice and dal separately for about 6 hours.
- Then grind them separately.
- Mix them in a container and add salt.
- Cover and leave for fermentation for 12 hours.
- Finely chop adrak, pyaj, hari mirch and dhania.
- Mix lal mirch in chawal batter.
- Heat a non stick pan/tawa and spread 1 tbsp batter on it.
- Spread chopped vegetables on it.
- Cook at low flame and grease it on the corners and turn it to cook the other side.
- Serve it hot.
- If the batter sticks on a tawa, add little salt to the oil and grease the corners so that uttapam will not stick on tawa.
- Cook it at low flame to make it tastier.
- Onion Uthappam Breakfast is very tasty and Onion Uthappam Breakfast is enjoy cooking.