Paneer Dosa Breakfast recipe
2 tsp fenugreek seeds
410 g potato
3 massive sized onion
4 cup rice
2 cup split black gram lentil
155 g cheese
2 1/2 tsp salt
4 inexperienced chilly
2 tsp mustard seeds
2/4 tsp turmeric powder
12-13 curry leaves
Paneer Dosa method:
- Soak rice, dkl and Celtic deity methi for six hours.
- Then grind them to a fine skinny batter by adding very little water.
- Add salt to that and leave it lined for twelve hours for fermentation.
- Peel potato and delve tiny items.
- Chop onion conjointly into long items.
- Grate paneer.
- Finely chop hari mirch conjointly.
- Heat two table spoon oil in a very pan and crackle rai and curry leaves.
- Then fry onion in it till it turns brownness.
- Now place alu, hari mirch and paneer and blend well.
- Now place 1/2 tsp salt, lal mirch and haldi in it.
- Fry for two minutes and take away it from the flame and keep it aside for stuffing.
- Now heat a non stick tawa and unfold one tbsp of the batter on the full of the pan.
- When fried unfold paneer mixture thereon.
- Grease all the corners with oil.
- Roll and take away it from the gas.
- Put very little water on the tawa and wipe it with a clean artefact before creating every dosa.
- Serve them hot with hot sambhar and condiment.
- Paneer Dosa Breakfast is very tasty and Paneer Dosa Breakfast is enjoy cooking.