3 cups complete wheat flour (Atta)
2/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup warm water
- Take the chappatti flour (atta) and salt in a extensive bowl.
- upload warm water grade by grade while blending the entirety together. Knead to shape a soft dough.
- follow some drops of OIL and knead over again.
- cowl it with moist kitchen towel and permit it relaxation for atleast 15 minutes.
- The dough emerge as very pliable after resting. Make lemon sized balls out of the dough.
- Dip every ball into the dry flour and roll out into skinny discs about 6-7" in diameter.
- in the meantime, heat a tawa/griddle on medium heat. in case you are the usage of a phulka stand, warmth that too.
- when the griddle is warm, put the rolled out roti on it.
- After white spots seem, turn the roti. Wait until you've got light brown spots on the other facet.
- Now do away with the partly cooked roti from the tawa and location it on direct flame (the use of tongs). in case you are not secure with tongs, region a phulka stand over direct flame and placed the in part cooked roti on that.
- The roti will at the time immediately puff up like a balloon. dispose of it from the heat as quickly as you spot brown spots.
- apply few drops of ghee/oil on the phulka and save it in a hot p.c. (or any tightly closed field) until you're geared up to serve. The steam that is trapped inside the hot percent will keep the rotis tender.
- Phulka Breakfast is very tasty and Phulka Breakfast is enjoy cooking.