Plain Dosa Breakfast recipe
Plain Dosa Ingredients:
2 tsp salt
2 tsp fenugreek seeds
oil as needed
4 cup rice
2 cup split black gram lentil
Plain dosa method:
- Soak rice, dekaliter and Dana methi for six hours.
- Then grind them to a fine skinny batter by adding very little water.
- Add salt item thereto and leave it coated for twelve hours for fermentation.
- Now heat a non stick tawa and unfold one table spoon of the batter on the total of the pan.
- Grease all the corners so cook it on the opposite facet additionally.
- Put very little water on the tawa and wipe it with a clean artefact before creating every dosa.
- Serve them hot with hot sambhar and condiment.
- Plain Dosa Breakfast is very tasty and Plain Dosa Breakfast is enjoy cooking.