3 tbsp Semolina
2 cup Water
2 tea spoon Salt
for deep frying oil
three cups Wheat flour and Atta
- Blend the wheat flour, semolina, salt and water together to make a dough.
- Knead well and let it relaxation for 15-20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into same sized spherical balls.
- Roll it out into round form much like rolling chapati. however the size of poori need to be thicker and the circumference smaller than chapati.
- warmth OIL for frying in a deep pan. as soon as the oil becomes particularly warm, deep fry the rolled out poori in it.
- Press lightly with a spoon in the center middle of the poori.This helps the poori to blow his own trumpet properly.
- once it puffs up well, dispose of from oil and allow it rest on paper towels to dispose of excess oil.
- Serve with potato masala or chole masala.
- Poori Breakfast is very tasty and Poori Breakfast is enjoy cooking.