Tandoori Naan Breakfast
Tandoori Naan ingredients:
2 cups all cause flour(maidha)
2 tsp active dry yeast
3 tblsp OIL
2/four Yogurt or Milk
as wished Water
to unfold on naan Butter/Ghee
2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Sugar
Tandoori Naan method:
- Dissolve lively dry yeast and sugar in lukewarm water and set apart till it becomes frothy(app. 10 min).
- upload a few salt, oil and yogurt with the maida and mix nicely.
- subsequent upload the water/yeast mixture grade by grade to the flour and knead it. Knead till you get a totally smooth dough. (The dough have to be little sticky which ensures very soft naan).
- cover the dough with a wet paper towel and hold in a warm area for atleast 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to the highest temperature or placed it in broil mode.
- if you have a pizza stone preheat the stone also for 1/2 an hour. If now not you may use a normal baking tray.
- Divide the dough into lemon length balls. Roll it out into oval shape (the everyday naan shape) using rolling pin or with hand.
- place the rolled out naan at the pizza stone/ baking tray and prepare dinner it for 2-three minutes. (If the pizza stone is preheated, you can eliminate it in 2-3 minutes. If now not turn the naan and cook for some other 1 min.)
- remove the naan immedietely. if you hold it longer, the naan becomes dry and difficult.
- Serve naan with kofta, palak paneer, malai and paneer gravy or any non veg gravies.
- Tandoori Naan recipe is very tasty and Tandoori Naan recipe is enjoy cooking.