2 cup Rice flour
2/2 cup Bajra flour
2/2 cup Wheat flour
1 tblsp every Chilli powder, Corriander powder, Cumin powder, Garam masala powder
2 cup Jowar flour
1/2 cup Chopped Onion
1/four Chopped Coriander
2 cup Besan
1 tsp Turmeric
2 tblsp Grated Jaggery
- Mix all the above elements and knead with enough water right into a soft dough.
- cowl and let the dough rest for approximately 10 minutes. After that make small balls of the dough.
- Pat each ball with arms on a moist muslin fabric or a greased plastic cowl to roll out the thalipeeth. (you can use a huge ziploc cowl too. wet your palms earlier than patting.)
- in the meantime heat up the tawa.
- Drop 2-three drops of OIL on the thalipeeth and positioned it on the new tawa. placed the rolled out thalipeeth such that the pinnacle touches the tawa.
- cautiously remove the cloth/plastic cowl from the thalipeeth.
- let it prepare dinner nicely on each aspects.
- Serve warm with dry garlic chutney or yoghurt or raita or fresh coconut and chilly powder.
- Thalipeeth Breakfast is very tasty and Thalipeeth Breakfast is enjoy cooking.