Upma Breakfast recipe
2 in. Ginger cut
2 cut Onion
4 inexperienced Chillies slit sideways
Finely cut corianderleaves
2 Potato cut
2 shrub cut
Few curry leaves
2 tblsp clarified butter
Lemon juice to style
2 Carrot cut
2/4 cup inexperienced Peas frozen or contemporary
2 tsp Mustard Seeds
2 tsp Urad Daal
1 tsp Channa Daal
Salt to style
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
Chili powder to style
2 tblsp Oil
1 cup Rava / Sooji
25 gms deep-fried Cashew around the bend
- Sift rava through a fabric / cheese material or terribly fine sieve.
- Heat 1tbsp. pure clarified butter / unseasoned butter and fry rava ,on a moderate heat, stiring perpetually to brown color and put aside.
- Now heat two tbsp oil during a pan and add mustard seeds and permit them to splatter.
- Add the daals : channa & urad & curry leaves thereto and fry until they flip red.
- Add onion, ginger and inexperienced chilies. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables, turmeric & seasoner, and salt to style.
- Now add three cups of water and canopy the pan and permit it simmer on low heat till the vegetables square measure done.
- Add the deep-fried rava thereto stirring perpetually until it becomes very little thick.
- Take off from the warmth and juice if desired.
- Serve hot fancy with cashews and coriander.
- Upma Breakfast is very tasty and Upma Breakfast is enjoy cooking.