Idle breakfast recipe
Idli rice - two 3/4 cup
Black gram - 1/2 cup
Fennugreek seeds - two tsp
Salt - one tbsp
- Soak rice and black gram next by next in water for atleast one hour. Soaking nightlong is done too. Add fenugreek seeds to black gram.
- Drain the water and grind the black gram to a satiny soft texture.
- Next grind the rice coarsely. combine it with black gram batter at the side of salt.
- Now leave the batter to rest and ferment for a minimum of vi hours until the batter rises to virtually double the dimensions.
- Grease the idli plates with few drops of oil and fill with idli batter.
- Steam them for regarding ten minutes until they rise and become firm. (If you are doing not have idli stand, grease chrome steel tumblers, fill it with batter and steam it as shown within the image.)
- Switch off the stove and let it rest for a moment or two. subsequently use a wet spoon to get rid of the idlis from the idli plate.
- Idle breakfast is very tasty and Idle breakfast is enjoy cooking.