Aloo poha Indian recipe
Aloo poha ingredients:
3 tsp Peanuts
5 tblsp Oil
2 pinch Turmeric powder
2 tsp Chana dekalitre
2 tsp Urad dekalitre
3 cups Poha (Beaten Rice)
3 inexperienced Chillies
2/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
2 sprig Curry leaves
Few Corainder leaves
Salt to style
Aloo poha method:
- Soak the poha in water. Wash and drain all the water.
- Add some salt , turmeric powder , keep aside.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into tiny cubes, chop the onions, chillies, corainder leaves.
- Heat oil and place chana dekalitre, urad dal, mustard seeds, peanuts, curry leaves and fry till they crackle.
- Add potatoes , saute for jiffy, then add sliced onions, chillies.
- Cook until they're done. Add the poha, corainder leaves and stir.
- Keep it on slow flame for 5- seven minutes.
- Let it cool for someday and add then juice.
- Aloo poha breakfast is very tasty and Aloo poha breakfast is enjoy cooking.