Beetroot cold Soup
Beetroot cold Soup ingredients:
2 medium Onion
2 Garlic clove
2 small Ginger
3 tsp Oil
as in keeping with taste Salt and Pepper
red small pinch Chilli Powder
3 medium Beetroot
3 tbsp Jaggery powdered
Beetroot cold Soup Method:
- Wash and peel the skin from beetroot and cut it into medium size portions.
- Chop onion, garlic and ginger finely.
- Squeeze the orange and take from out the juice. From the orange peel cut a small component and chop it finely.
- upload enough water to cover the beetroot portions and prepare dinner till tender.
- In a kadai placed the oil and upload chopped onion, garlic, ginger, red chilli powder, a pinch of salt ,chopped orange peel and fry for few seconds. Then add cooked beetroot pieces together with the water and permit to boil for ten mins on medium warmness. get rid of from range and funky it. Then positioned it in a mixie and make a first-class puree. Pour it in a bowl. upload orange juice, jaggery powder or honey, salt and pepper and blend nicely.
- Garnish with few chopped orange peel and serve chilled.
- Beetroot cold Soup is very tasty and Beetroot cold Soup is enjoy cooking.