Makai Ki Roti recipe
Makai Ki Roti recipe Ingredients:
salt to flavor
2/4 cup whole wheat up flour
7 tblsp butter
2 1/2 cup corn meal
Makai Ki Roti recipe Method:
- Mix cornmeal, whole-wheat up flour and salt.
- blend in sufficient lukewarm water, a little at a time, to make medium smooth dough.
- Divide the organized dough into eight to 10 same quantities.
- wet your hand with a little water and flatten every portion on a wet polythene sheet, right into a disk of 4 to 5 inches diameter.
- warmth up a tawa, follow a bit oil and switch makai roti cautiously on to the tawa.
- Spoon a little oil on the edges of makai roti and stir fry on low heat up for one minute.
- flip the makai roti and stir fry the alternative facet for one minute or till crunchy and mild golden brown.
- Spray the cooked rotis with grease and serve warm with sarson ka saag.
- Makai Ki Roti recipe is very tasty and Makai Ki Roti recipe is enjoy cooking.