Makai Na Bharta recipe
2 tsp crimson chilli powder
salt to taste
coriander leaves reduce for garnish
3 tblsp oil
4 medium tomatoes
2/2 tsp garam masala powder
2 tsp coriander powder
2 tsp turmeric powder
4 medium onions
half tsp cumin seeds
7 - 8 green chillies
- Boil the entire corn, take off the niblets and grind it coarsely in a blender.
- Take off and finely reduce the onions.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes.
- Wash and reduce the inexperienced chillies.
- warmth up oil in a kadhai, blend in cumin seeds and stir fry until they crackle.
- blend in reduce onions and stir fry till light brown.
- mix in cut inexperienced chillies and stir fry for half minute.
- mix in purple garam hot masala, turmeric small powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.
- Stir fry for few seconds and mix in reduce tomatoes.
- when tomatoes are cooked all mix in corn, little water and salt.
- Stir fry for some other five-10 mins.
- Serve hot adorned with reduce coriander.
- Makai Na Bharta recipe is very tasty and Makai Na Bharta recipe is enjoy cooking.