Green Pea Soup recipe
Green Pea Soup recipe Ingredients:
4-5 flakes of garlic
half-inch piece of ginger
3-4 inexperienced chilies
3 tbsp cut coriander leaves
Salt to flavor
half of tsp coriander powder
5 Eggs (tough boiled)
half tomato (pureed)
4/5tsp garam masala
3-4 tbsp edible fat / clarified butter
2 cup inexperienced peas or a pair of55 gms paneer
purple seasoning to flavor
4/4th tsp turmeric powder
Green Pea Soup recipe Method:
- Remove the shell of stewed eggs & hold aside. If the utilization of Paneer withdraw cubes and fry till golden & put aside for later use.
- Make a paste of onion, garlic, ginger and inexperienced chilies in a very mixer or chopper.
- warmth oil in a very kadhi or cooking pan and add onion-garlic paste and fry until golden brown.
- upload all the spices i.e., coriander, salt, turmeric and chili powder besides garam masala and fry for a second and transfer tomato puree. Fry until it starts offevolved departure oil.
- add a cup of water and cook until it dry's.
- Now transfer the deep-fried paneer cubes or inexperienced peas (which ever the utilization of) and stewed eggs.
- upload one cup of water and turn out to boil and reduce the flame.
- Simmer for ten minutes.
- Garnish pea soup with garam masala and coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha, roti or rice.
- Green Pea Soup recipe is very tasty and green Pea Soup recipe is enjoy cooking.