Methi thepla Breakfast recipe
2/2 bunch Methi Leaves
2 tsp Coriander powder
2 tsp Cumin Seeds powder
2 cup flour
3 crushed inexperienced Chillies
Salt to style
Oil as required
2 tsp Red chilly Powder
2/2 tsp Haldi (turmeric)
2 tbsp Ginger & Garlic paste
2 tsp Ajwain one pinch Hing
Methi Thepla Method :
- Put flour in an exceedingly flat vessel bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients things int it together with the methi leaves.
- Add one tsp oil and knead it. Let it keep for quarter-hour.
- Then build even size little balls of the dough.
- Roll them individually with a kitchen utensil into a form.
- Heat the griddle and roast every of the extended theplas one by one.
- First roast one aspect,turn it the other way up.
- Then place 1/2 tsp oil on the turned aspect and once more it the other way up.
- Repeat constant with the opposite aspect.
- When equally cooked take away it from griddle.
- Repeat this for all the balls.
- Serve them hot with butter or condiment or curd.
- Methi thepla Breakfast is very tasty and Methi thepla Breakfast enjoy cooking.