Sabudana Khichidi Breakfast recipe
Sabudana Khichidi Ingredients:
2/2 cup peanuts
2 poached and in the buff potato
3 tsp Oil
Few Coriander leaves
Few Curry Leaves
2 tsp Cumin seeds
2 cup sabudana
2/2 tsp Sugar
3 inexperienced Chillies shredded lengthwise
2 Pinch Hing
3 tbsp grated contemporary Coconut
2 tsp juice
Salt to style
Sabudana Khichidi technique :
- Washing And Soaking:
- Wash the sabudana in water a pair of -3 times. Then soak them in water simply enough to hide the highest of the sabudana. Use a flat bottom the vessel for a soaking. Soak the sabudana in water for six - eight hrs before you intend to form the khichdi. each a pair of - three hrs fluff them with the assistance of a fork. Later if you are feeling that the sabudana still contains a onerous center then sprinkle some water on them and watch for thirty minutes for them to induce soft. Fluff once more with a fork and check. Repeat the method until you get utterly soft focused pearly sabudana. every and each pearl are soft and well formed. additionally the sabudanas can double in volume.
- Chop the potatoes into little cubes.
- Heat the oil/ghee in an exceedingly pan and add cumin seeds and hing. once the cumin seeds crackle add the inexperienced chillies and curry leaves.
- Add the shredded potatoes and stir well. allow them to cook until they're brown on the surface. Add sabudana mixture and blend gently. Let it cook for ten - fifteen minutes stirring sometimes and scraping the sabudana layer from the lowest of the vessel. once the pearls get semitransparent and glossy sabudana is prepared.
- Then add crushed peanuts, sugar and salt. Stir and certify each factor gets mixed well.
- Add the grated coconut and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Sprinkle some juice over it and serve hot.
- Sabudana Khichidi Breakfast is very tasty and Sabudana Khichidi Breakfast is enjoy cooking.