Pineapple cold Soup
Pineapple cold Soup Ingredients:
Mint few Leaves
Coriander few Leaves
2 tbsp Jaggery
2/2 tsp Pepper powder
2/2 tsp Fried Cumin Powder
sparkling Ginger a few small piece
Pineapple cold Soup Method:
- Cut the pineapple into medium size pieces. (Reserve or three pieces for garnishing). Now upload the reduce pineapple pieces in a mixie at the side of ginger, mint, jaggery, little water,coriander leaves and make a best puree.
- Then strain the puree. add salt, pepper and fried cumin powder (cumin need to be dry fried after which powdered). mix nicely. Garnish with the last pineapple portions reduce into skinny slices.
- Maintain it in the fridge for 1/2 an hour and then serve.
- You can upload a tablespoon of honey rather than jaggery.
- Pineapple cold Soup is very tasty and Pineapple cold Soup is enjoy cooking.