Stuffed Idli Breakfast recipe
Stuffed Idli Ingredients:
2 tsp mustard seeds
a pinch turmeric powder
2/2 tsp coriander powder
2 tsp oil
12-14 curry leaves
2 tsp meetha soda
3 tsp oil
2 cup pea seeds
3 cup flour
2 cup bitter curd
2/2 tsp salt
2/2 tsp salt
2/2 tsp red chilly powder
Stuffed idli Method:
- Mix salt and dahi in suji and build a thick batter victimization water.
- Cover it and leave for one hour.
- Boil alu, peel and mash properly.
- Boil matar additionally and mash them.
- Heat oil in a very pan and add alu, matar, namak, haldi, dhania and lal mirch powder and fry for a second.
- Now heat oil once more and crackle rai, curry leaves in it.
- Then add meetha soda item.
- Add this to the idli mixture.
- Now grease idli mould with oil and place a small of the on top of mixture in it.
- Then place alu mixture.
- Then again place idli mixture to hide the stuffing.
- Boil a pair of glass water in a very steriliser and place idli mould in it.
- Cover it and let it whistle.
- Cook at high flame for ten minutes then take away it from the flame.
- Open it and eliminate idli mould once a pair of minutes.
- Serve hot idlis with coconut Indian relish and sambhar.
- Stuffed Idli Breakfast is very tasty and Stuffed Idli Breakfast is enjoy cooking.